the photos don't come out very well because I think I put too many up, but click on them individually and they look a lot prettier! enjoy!
CASA ROSADA
CASA ROSADA
Visit inside the Casa Rosada (Pink House = equivalent to the US White House, aka. Presidential Palace).

At the end of the day, a traditional band of soldiers plays in the hall of presidential busts, and the conductor lets little kids from the audience direct the music.
The Presidential Office - Christina wasn't in for work ;)
This is the Presidential Lift - it is the personal and private elevator of the president. It only goes up one floor, and the president never walks. Or pushes the button to go up/down. What sloth.
Me pretend sitting in the elevator - but I'm not president. I'm not allowed in.
This is what happens when Jessie and I have "homework club".
COLONIA, URUGUAY
yet another visit to Uruguay to renew that 3-mth visa.

my favorite restaurant.

GAY PRIDE MARCH, BsAs

Group of Lesbian Mothers with their kiddies, how rad!
Flowers..not reading

COOKING
Sopa Paraguaya (Paraguayan Soup).
which is not a soup. or even soup like. It's cornbread with cheese and onion.
COLONIA, URUGUAY
yet another visit to Uruguay to renew that 3-mth visa.
GAY PRIDE MARCH, BsAs
Flowers..not reading
COOKING
No comments:
Post a Comment